Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A Million Ways

The JOY in motherhood comes in moments.  There will be hard times and frustrating times, but amid the challenges there are shining moments of joy & satisfaction.
I have had this plant sitting on my dresser for almost 9 years.  I still love this little potted plant of pen flowers I got from my daughter who made it in 3rd grade class.  It's those things in motherhood that are so special.  Teachers who help our little ones create something that will sit in our hearts ♥ forever!!

All woman become like their mothers.  That is their tragedy.  No man does.  That's his.
I'm sentimental right now.  I guess I always am.  I have a drawer stuffed with projects and gifts each of the kids made for mothers' day.  How classic is it to have the gold painted macaroni picture;  or a handmade note holder: and the ever sentimenal Popsicle picture frame!!!  I still love them all!
 
My Mom
My mom is the best
from east to west
My mom cooks
without any books
She cleans my room
and she sings a tune
My mom love art
and is also smart
She always works at school
that's why my mom is cool
Love, Kyle

Poems and stories from the kids in elementary school are so pure.  Sometimes it's sad to think that the memories of those times are so long forgotten... and all they remember as young adults is how you nagged on them to clean their room and write a thank you note to the grandparents!

Week # 19 - LIFE'S simple pleasures - honoring Motherhood

There is no way to be a perfect mother... but a million ways to be a good one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin