Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Sky's the Limit

Blue Skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see ~ Irving Berlin
Oh no, did I make a mistake in stating that Week #20 - LIFE'S simple pleasures - Clouds?   Maybe on some things I have to broadening my topic.... the sky's the limit!  Instead of....
 
Bows and flows of angel hair
and ice cream castles in the air
and feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way ~ Joni Mitchell
The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
 
Maybe this weeks' simple pleasure..... again, is to just take a moment....and breathe... and look up into that sky above and take it all in. 
 
My sky today is different than your sky above.... even though we are looking up at the same place. It could be a deep blue cloudless sky.... one filled with cotton candy wisps of fast moving mass... you may want to lay in the grass with a favorite someone and see what kind of shapes form right before your eyes..... quick, there is some cloud cover, we can get something done....you might see all the clouds but remind yourself that the sun is still SHINING!  As my husband has often said to me.... on a cloudy day.... "Where's the sun?" it's still there, just covered by a few clouds....wherever you go, no matter the weather, bring your own sunshine .... I've got sunshine....on a cloudy day!  Rain clouds, stormy clouds... cumulus, stratus, cirrus.... liquid droplets suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of our planet.
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky ~ R.Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all, there's more and more to Spain other than beaches.

My web site: imprezy integracyjne

Anonymous said...

Set awake a special reclining chair that is really only used for going through hair.
Have sure you keep a good break up with your young boys.


Here is my blog post :: imprezy integracyjne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin