Monday, May 13, 2013

It's UP in the SKY

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher a storm, but to add COLOR to my sunset sky ~ R. Tugore
Week #20 - LIFE'S simple pleasures - CLOUDS
 
I can't believe how many different kinds of comments and postings I saw about Mother's Day.  I guess we've all come to a great understanding and need to appreciate our Moms!
 
This week I thought I would take on what I'm thinking is a simple and free LIFE'S pleasure, clouds... all you have to do is look up and see them.... maybe.
 
If you are fortunate to be having a glorious sun shined filled day... relish the blue skies, soak it in and wonder how far your eye is taking you!  If you are having a rainy day... raise your face up and feel the drops on your face and know that the earth is being nourished.
 
Whatever your sky looks like today... look up. Breathe in and out.  If you are having a tough day... Every cloud has its sliver lining... a hopeful or comforting prospect in the midst of difficulty.
 
A cloud appears white because it reflects the light of the sun and all the colors of the rainbow added up... become white!
 
The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. They shift and drift and beg interpretation... such is the nature of art. ~Jeb Dickerson

2 comments:

Chaotic Kristi said...

lovely!! I should post some pics.. my mom used to make fun of all the millions of cloud pictured I took...

Peggy said...

clouds are amazing! the sky is amazing... thanks for sharing Chaotic! :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin