Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I've Got a Fever

Last year about this time, I wrote about something similar on my blog. 

In the month of January 2013 I wrote about my favorite beverages, snowflakes, fuzzy socks, fireplaces and books.  I think this January I could write about the same things, and maybe a double or triple dose of everything!!!

It's like the movie Ground Hog Day... repeating itself over and over and over again. 

I have an extreme case of Cabin Fever .... Cabin fever is an idiomatic term, first recorded in 1918,[1] for a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person or group is isolated and/or shut in a small space, with nothing to do for an extended period. Cabin fever describes the extreme irritability and restlessness a person may feel in these situations.

 
I'm stuck!  I really hope it's not for too long.  I'm coming up on half a century pretty soon and I need to start the next chapter in my life because I'm getting pretty restless!


 
Instead of a cup 'o Joe, maybe some Mystic Chai Tea will stimulate the POSSIBILITIES to help stumble across some wide open doors of opportunity.
 
In a world of possibilities
imagine yourself as one

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin