Friday, September 26, 2008

Before and After or After and before




Hi there - it's hard to grasp a tiny laundry room and get the real affects of before and after! But here goes. Actually my befores are during... on the walls before were a 6 inch stripe of tan and khahi wall paper ... original to the house and the other homeowner.

So, I peeled, cleaned and primed, before painting three coats of Jute on the wall. So my color theme is the Jute and rust, with a slightly country feel.

I needed a NEW and fun picture, so I created own laundry room collage with bits and pieces from my craft room and a little help from the computer.

To get a better view if you are interested, click on the pictures, they will enlarge.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW your laundry room looks so much better then mine! I love the collage you made!

Traci G said...

Looks great!! I love the color you painted it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin