Friday, September 05, 2008

Bronze Medal Winner!!!

I won the Bronze Medal in the decathlon at Highlowaha!!!

If you recall, a few weeks ago I was directing you to this creative site where we had our own little mini Olympics, along with the real Olympics. We were to use our creativity in 10 different events ranging from card making (yay me!!) to coming up with a song for Highlowaha that was to the music of the Beach Boy's Kokomo!! If you go back a few posts you will also see my entry for a Feng Shui toilet paper roll!



And here's my medal.... chocolate!!! And a HUGE notepad, journal, inspiration maker!!!! Look how cool it is packaged!!!! It was beautiful!!!!Yowzer!!!! Thank you Claudia!!! Take a peek over at Highlowaha... a community full of ideas!!!!


3 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Yay Peggy! Don't you just love it!

Claudia did a great job with our prizes!!!

K Hutchinson said...

Way to go girlfriend! I love how pretty it all is! Drooling on keyboard over the chocolate too! YUMMY! Congratulations!

Ethel Amutan said...

Congratulations! I am in LOVE with all of the colors of your prize!!!

BTW......with regard to your question about the "one-word-answer" game on my blog....yep....just let me know in the "comments" section that you've posted your answers on your blog. Then, I'll come over and check it out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin