Thursday, September 11, 2008

A taste of fall


Owls have large forward facing eyes and and ear holes, a hawk like beak, a flat face, and usually a conspicuous circle of feathers around each eye called a facial disc.
Altlhough 'inspired' by this card, the original artist has a great feeling and has captured this definition of Wikpedia for 'owl'. I love the brighter fall colors. Used my $11 markers I got at Target when they were the rage a few weeks ago in the school supply aisle. Pulled out some of my orange and green scrap patterned paper. I really like partial stripes on a card, and the other side blank. What trouble can I get into today.... hah! You know me.... no trouble!




1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous coloring! I love the yummy fall colors makes me want to go to Edwards Apple Orchard! oh I can taste the donuts now! YUMMY!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin