Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!


And Happy Birthday Sarah.... as well as Leslie and another Sarah!!!!

I got some of the new pp (patterned paper) from Stampin Up! and here are two cards made from some of the paper. I totally used someone elses great layout and think they turned out awesome. I was able to ink the super white flowers to match my color scheme!

It's 47 degrees out! I can't believe it. What? September comes and all of a sudden we hit fall??? One of our trees in the back has almost lost all of it's leaves!

I'm so addicted to making cards. I almost have to keep myself out of the craft room. I have a good book to read, so that will help me steer clear!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I know it is 51 degrees here- I am freezing! Lovely cards! Happy Birthday ladies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin