Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Envelope Box altered




If you look a bit further down on the blog you will see my 12 pak card stack, a variety of cards for different holidays throughout the year. It's just a fun way of packaging my creative greetings!!!! Tera, a lucky recipient at Highlowaha won the cards.... and just ironically.... she ordered 12 Happy Hello cards..... score on the shipping department!!! I couldn't just send her a simple little box, so I altered two 100 envelope boxes I had laying around, just for this purpose. I like how they turned out!!! So, each box holds 12 cards and 12 envelopes.
blurry pictures again, look at them from a distance.... I'm always in such a hurry taking pictures lately, my bad!

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Standing way back..lol! What cute and fun boxes for the cards! Love it!

Traci G said...

This is great !!! What a fun way to recycle and envelope box! I would have never thought of it!!! Thanks for the tip!

Claudia @ Highlowaha said...

Peggy, The card boxes look great. Tera is going to feel like she hit it rich when she opens your package!

Katie said...

Peggy, I love the card boxes! I agree, Tera is going to be so excited!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin