Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spinner Birthday Cake Card


So, what do you think? I need some advice.... although it does say Happy Birthday on the inside.... should I put it on the outside of the card as well? A scalloped circle?? An oval word bubble on the stitched part???Although I love the color combo and layout of this card, it's missing something!!
I used the cuttlebug and scallop nestie to create the center, and used thin thread to 'suspend' the circle cut out. And it is a cuttlebug die cut for the cake on a pedestal. I couldn't fit the candle up top, thus the reason for stamping candles around the image.
Please give me some constructive advice.... I'm asking you to comment!!! Let me know you are out there!!!!
Woke up to a foggy cool morning, about 58 degrees, that's all burned off on this last day of summer and it's 77 in the shade. I started burning my pumpkin spice candles...mmmm the smell great!!... we're inbetween seasons today... come on fall... but I don't want to miss the glorious sunny blue skies of summer!! Happy Day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Super cute! Pumpkin has to be my favorite scent!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin