Sunday, September 07, 2008

This weeks Zindorfs




You know how much I love Michelle Zindorf's tutorials!!! Here's what I created this week. I finally broke down and bought the 'tree' stamps from Stampin Up!! even though I could draw them... With the Just a note card... Michelle used a different stamp that had the little island with the rocks etc.. I'm still having great fun trying to copy that image and work on the shading and reflection in the water. These cards are just so fun for me!!! So, I bet it's hard to tell what I stamped and what I drew!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

You are right, it is hard to tell what is stamped and what you drew! Both cards are gorgeous!

Alena said...

These are gorgeous!! I'm amazed that you drew some of the images. That's not easy to do. You've inspired me to try to draw stuff too. Otherwise, I want to buy everything that Zindorf uses, but I need to win the lottery first. LOL...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin