Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The good Witch is in!!!

A witch is a practitioner of witchcraft. While mythological witches are often supernatural creatures, historically many people have been accused of witchcraft, or have claimed to be witches.

I think she's a good witch, don't you??? And for just $1 each how can you beat both stamps from M's?!!! The Happy Halloween is from a few years ago... and witchy poo is from a quick stop yesterday! Tried to do a little Markie's Mom with the dots surrounding all the pieced images. I also tried to use up some of my smaller paper scraps to create the frames.

Yay! It's cooled off a bit... it was in the 90's yesterday. Wish me luck! I'm off to meet with the temp. agency to see what type of job I'm qualified for!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Very cute and what a deal for a buck!

Traci G said...

She is super cute, and definitely looks like a good witch to me!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin