Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Are you born to shop?

Isn't every girl? Saw this layout and thought it would be fun to try. I've been using up scrap cardstock.... this is about 10 layers.
Inside is says: You go girl!

I added gel pen dots to the ribbon. You should be able to click on the image to enlarge it. Most all cards on my blog are for sale... $2.00 ea plus shipping costs. You can always click on a category to the right side of the blog and see the wide variety of whimsical, serious, fun and personalized cards I make. My email address is upper right on the blog page.

We've had about an inch of rain overnight. We need it... but the primary and secondary kids started school today..... everybody with their cute little umbrellas!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

My boys do not start until next Tuesday! What a fun card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin