Friday, August 28, 2009

Up, Up and away

in my beautiful balloon! This is a card totally CASed from Heartprints. I love the idea of using half the cuttlebug embossing folder. I think this blogger was one of the first to cut up her embossing folders (actually cut that plastic of the tool, OMG), and use partials on her cards... and then what do you know.... Cuttlebug came out with embossing folders about an inch wide and you could use them to create cool ribbon effects, or just a thin row of embossing on the paper. That isn't seen here, but if you check her blog, you can see where she did that. Neat thing to... I just colored in a few spots with a marker, and then came back with the icicle stickles... and what a great added sparkle to a few spots on the embossing. The bear and balloons are colored in with water color pencils, blended.

Sissy had her first v-ball game last night. They lost. Watching high school is a little different than watching club. Sissy feels the coach is just going to make them run because they lost! (That's what a lot of coaches seem to do.... make the athlete run (as punishment) as opposed to teaching the fundamentals they were lacking in the game.) JMHO as a parent. Better them than me! hee hee

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Gosh this is adorable! I love the clean white CB background with a touch of color!

I have to agree with you on Sissy's VB game! I do not get coaches that give a punishment of running! UGH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin