Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fun things you can do with punches!

In blogsurfing the other day (can you tell I don't have a REAL job) I came across numerous posts with very clever designers who came up with wonderful ways to use their punches (which include the Nestabilities). Punch art. Until I see some of this cool stuff, I forgot that I have most of the tools and am capable of trying to re-create the fun!

The first one uses the Cuttlebug embossing folder just on half of the card. (You should be able to enlarge the card by clicking on it) Then I used the Nestabilities scallop circle and punched the outer part of the card, a smaller size with the image is placed on the inside. I feel you need a heavier cardstock to make this work more effectively. The big gaping hole in the front makes it somewhat flimsy.

Love the little EWE! I work in one part of the house and have the computer in another part... so often I don't keep a link to where I've found inspiration. If you'd like to know how I do any of these, I will gladly email you the link, or direct you to places I think I found the original inspiration. Google search punch art.

The frog is just so fantastic! All done by SU! oval, circle and word window punches. Then after I added a basic flower punch to create the toes on him!!! These would be fun with google eyes as well!!!

We are off to Wisconsin this afternoon, we were able to get Packer Pre-Season tickets. Yay!
Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin