Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Zindorf-ed Charley

Oh, this was so fun! I Zindorf-ed Charley! Charley's mom needed a few thank you cards to send a shout out of thanks for the lovely weekend of water skiing and being by the lake... and what better (and cuter) way to send a card, with the adorable Charley having fun too!!

I'm not sure about the brown sponging, sometimes I feel like I'm messing the card up more! Trying to create the effect of a sandy beach, and the foot prints! Notice a bone as the handle!!

Love, LOVED my image with the sail boat!! If you close one eye and squint the other one, it almost looks like a real watercolor painting!!!

I added little paw prints to the envelopes, to create a complete gift set!!!

Did some back to school shopping yesterday! Ah, the fun of looking at all the supplies, glue sticks, markers, pencil bags.... but ya know... I've got TWO highschoolers now.... no more FUN stuff... it's calculators that cost $100!!!! Yikes!!!!



2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW WOW WOW you are getting sooo good at the Zindorf cards!!! The sail boat is amazing! LOVE IT!

I have school shopping to do too, only fun stuff for me though! Te he he! I am all ready the oldest Mom in Sam's class- can't image him in high school!

Chaotic Kristi said...

I remember those days... he is in college now.. I still "shop" school supplies.. they are just for me now & they are "home" supplies :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin