Friday, August 07, 2009

Feeling a little under the weather

What does a duck have to do with feeling under the weather? Well, doing a bit of quick research, when it's raining, often people refer to it as duck weather... the only thing that would like the icky weather is a duck... so I guess if you are feeling under the weather.... it would be a duck in distress wishing you to feel better!!!

This guy is adorable (sorry I don't know who he is... but probably a Whipper Snapper) I love the shine on his nose. I he looks dimensional with just a bit of grey coloring... I have a few copic markers... love them, don't like the price!!

Heard some weather might be coming our way today! Hope you are feeling great in your neck of the woods!!!


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

He is so fun! I love the way you colored him! I would like NO rain we are heading to the family farm this weekend! Crossing my fingers now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin