Thursday, August 06, 2009

Don't take it Purse-onlly

Lots of shapes, sizes and colors and THEY are making... bags, purses, back-packs, and boxes. THEY are showing up on the blogs. Don't tell me people are getting tired of just making cards, flat 2-D creations??? How can that be?

So, I tried one. This seems to be a tiny card, but it's on the regular 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" folded card stock size. I layered the patterned paper before I used my Collollzul (swivel cutting tool) to make the shape. Used a SU! punch to create the handle and the clasp. Made a little tag, added some fiber! I have to check and see if maybe a gift card will fit in here!

I tried to make the back pack... OMG, too many steps involved and what would I do with it?

In American English, a purse is a small bag, also called a handbag or a pocketbook. In British English, a purse is a small money container similar to a wallet, but typically used by women and including a compartment for coins, with a handbag being considerably larger; indeed, a purse is often kept in a handbag.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is so cute! I like it! That backpack is adorable! It looks hard to make though :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin