Saturday, August 01, 2009

I like your style!

Saw this purple(eggplant) and green(kiwi) combo somewhere(on a blog that I CASed) and felt I had to use it ('cuz it was very cute and somewhat of a challenge). This mannequin (clothes form, it has no head) has been a staple in the SU! line since I went to my first class over 7 years ago... it's still a classic... like style will ever go out of STYLE. Added silver stickles to the body to give it an all over sheen! A card is fantastically more fun with fiber, just so fuzzy to the touch . A few brads, crimped paper accents. Who knew style could be so fun!!
Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others
Orson Wells

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a fun card! Love it! I like your style too! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin