Monday, August 24, 2009

An eclectic day of sorts!!

Hello from the first official day back to school for my kids!!! At least I slept well, cool weather in the upper 50's, windows open.... and the sound begins at 6am with the first dog sneaking up in my bed at when Bubba placed him there! I've taken the dogs for a walk and it is now peaceful yet again at 7:45 am.

Here is me and the hubby at the Packers game from this past Saturday night. Pre-season game against the Buffalo Bills. Packers won 31-21. It's been a while since I was in a crowd of 68,908 people. Very interesting to people watch!!!

While taking pictures of my creative greetings cards, I thought I'd get a picture of one of the desks in my office. Although the piles look quite neat, there is not an inch of open work space. I think something needs to be done about that!!


And finally, a card inspired from Gina K. I actually followed along on her StampTV website. The whole cool thing was inking the cuttlebug argyle embossing folder and then running it through the machine.... to not only get the embossing, but the right areas inked to give this cool effect! Also something I need to keep in mind is using that hole template rather than small punches to create the correct spacing for brad placements!



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW WOW WOW....you have been so busy! I love the photo of you and hubby at the Packer game! CUTE!!! Your card is gorgeous! I need to go watch some of Gina K's videos! Enjoy your day of quiet :) Mine does start until next Tuesday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin