Saturday, August 08, 2009

A Chaotic Sky

I PR Zindorf-ed* another card! This card is for you Kristi! This is my rendition of a wonderful iphone picture posted on Chaotics blog. Hopefully the USPS has reached you and your big sky in Texas!!!



I tried three times to get the affect I wanted. I used my ink pads and just dragged them across the paper. The landscape of trees on the bottom is black ink and a torn post it note to create the hills and tree outline.



Having taken Michelle Zindorf's class in March, has given me an understanding of where she finds her inspiration. She said during the class that she looks at photos on the internet and ones she takes, then re-creates them with the stamping ink pads through the use of a brayer, sponges and torn post it notes and of course rubber stamped images.

* PR Zindor-ed: new term meaning using the Zindorf technique but a prdesigns original.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh Peggy, this is gorgeous! Reminds me of the sunset at the farm this weekend! Pure bliss!

Chaotic Kristi said...

AWESOME... it arrived last night and is on my wall :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin