Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wiper Card

Tried my hand at creating a card off of Splitcoast Stampers resource page, and it's called the Wiper Card. Very cute, and now much easier since I got my Scor Pal. My review of the Scor Pal... it's a great tool to have. Do I NEED it.... no! But thanks to a few great customers, I made a little money this month and decided to TREAT myself to a new fangled tool for card making, my decision with the 30% coupon at Archivers was the Scor Pal.

The thing I learned reading a few message boards, the Scor Pal is great because you don't have to move your paper to make multiple scores. My folds are straight, and not too deep in the paper. The tool is very simple to use. Two very small problems... it's as large as one of my cutters, so there is no real space to leave it out. And the second problem, because I have it behind a cabinet door, I forget about it and actually start folding my paper before I remember I have a cool new tool that needs to be pulled out and will Score it perfectly!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

This is very cool! I have never made a wiper card! I do have my scor-pal out all the time and use it each and every time! It is a must have tool of me!

Chaotic Kristi said...

can you stand it upright on end? I have a smaller cutter that I do that with but the large cutter is always out...we breathe together... and space is a bit less of an issue for me... I have a chair with wheels & a 9 foot table on the side of my work area :-)...so, you are still liking it... I am now thinking about one... keep me posted!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin