Friday, October 21, 2011

Boo from this Crew

I've got to go the Halloween theme for today's cre8tive greeting card post. (Always in the back of your mind I want to remind you, have you sent any FuN MaiL!! today?) OMG! I love these adorable doodles, I hadn't seen these little guys before and they were quite easy to CASe. I have a 'fall' package of background papers and added some bakers twine before I glued down the simple sentiment that had inked edges.

Skyped (talking on the computer with a video camera) Bubba who has been off at college now for 2 months. Thursday is laundry day. While he was talking to me his roommate was still sleeping in his bunk, I could just see him out of camera range. It's starting to get colder while walking to class. We brought him his winter coat when we went for a visit 2 weeks ago. You know how the mid-west can be during any season, one day it's 55 and sunny and the next snow flurries and high of 31 brrrrrr..... College looks good on Bubba.

It's better to be abosolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring ~ pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is super duper adorable! LOVE IT! Glad to hear Bubba is doing well at College!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin