Monday, October 24, 2011

Heart You

The ideas are endless! Try different mediums and determine just how they'll work... for a card, a painting, a collage, beading, floral arranging... the creative list goes on. Corugated cardboard with part of it ripped away... oh, that would be perfect as a shape on top of a greeting card... amazing. I love it.

I'm very thankful for having this blog as an outlet to express my feelings and my art. Thank you for stopping by. If you are one to leave me a comment, I appreciate that you take the time for me. If you CASe a card or get an idea on a tip or technique or a laugh from my funny side... I'm glad I could help.

An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail ~ pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is so awesome! Love the recycled elements to it! Also, the notebook paper ROCKS! Happy Monday, my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin