Thursday, October 13, 2011

Toot! Woot!

Hey there! I'm here.  Just been outside dealing with life.  It was 79 yesterday and sunny...all the past week may I add it's been gloriously sunny, and now with much needed relief, it is 58 and the rain has come.

As you can see above, I've been working hard in my cre8tive lab.  I don't know how long I'll do this, but it's fun creating a photo montage.  Are the pictures too small?

I had a request for some more of these cute punched owls.  By punch I mean, each circle, oval and heart is punched out (with a hand held punch or a die that I used to run through the cuttle bug)of card stock or patterned paper and then they are glued to a card front to create the image.  Not hard to do, just a lot of punching.  I added dimension on some of the punches by inking the edges, and in some cases the entire punch is not glued down so it pops up a bit. The cards with envelopes all fit nicely into (the upper right pictures) a 'card' box! Clever, huh?

I have a few other things in the works, so please stay tuned.
Never get tired of doing little things for others, sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts! - pinterest

2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Very cute!

K Hutchinson said...

So cute! I love the collage!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin