Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Yay, my computer works. Here is one of the cards I was trying to upload last week. This is paper piecing.... it is where I tare the paper or punch it into the shapes needed. Because I don't buy alot of rubber stamps, I would normally outline the paper instead of stamping it. Here I just inked the edges of the green green grass to give it dimension.


I found a new word. Well it's not really new, but if I Scraplift does it sound better than CASe-ing? They both sound pretty severe.... but when someone has a great idea and it's just too cute to pass up from recreating it..... some card part ideas have to come from somewhere. So, you do a little scraplifting. Love it!!


This is a sunny tree that grows love! That is so totally super cute!!!
And now the week can begin..... fresh and new. Happy Halloween!!!
Water colored Halloween postcard I sent to Bubba in college!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO, your computer is fixed!!!!!!

Love your card and postcard! I bet the postcard will make Bubba's day! Happy Halloween!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin