Thursday, October 06, 2011

Indian Summer

Here's a fun maroon card with a watering can filled with happy sunflowers.  Any sentiment can be put inside, or it can be left blank for a note card.

It has been an amazingly  be-YOU-tiful week here in the mid-west.  Warm temperatures in the 70's and bright blue sunny skies.  I'm trying to absorb it into my mind, body and soul..... because I can't help but know what lies ahead in the weather department.
I often see yellow wild flowers on my geocaching adventures through the prairie lands of Illinois.  This time I saw a bunch of purple flowers, they look like daises.  Kind of weird though, plopped in some cattails in the middle of a marshland field.  I thought it was very pretty.
Bright light!!!  Here is my front door.  Those wet cornstalks have for sure dried out by now with the hot sun beating down on them.  You can see Fuzzy bear there, sitting all happy, however, he needs a cool pair of shades, he is squinting with so much sun just pouring all over him in his furry coat!

Wag more, bark less ~ pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin