Monday, October 03, 2011

Have Faith

I'm very happy to report that the sun has been shining for the last 3 days, so that makes any day a great day! 
A simple vase with flowers on the card I doodled above. Very simple too, with two brads and a little flower.  I really like to use my scraps and feel that the extra teeny tiny paper I've been saving, forever, doesn't go to waste.  Maybe I will challenge myself to make all cards that I create this week with only scraps... no cutting into even a half of sheet of pretty card stock! This card really could be anything... have faith believe in yourself, have faith things always have a way of working out right, have faith you'll make it through another year (hee hee, that would maybe be too evil)

Can't wait to see what the week holds!
Some people come in your life as blessings
others come in your life as lessons ~ pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card to go with this gorgeous weather we are having! I have faith that it's going to be a good good week! Only 3 days of school for the boys this week! That always makes it fun :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin