Monday, October 17, 2011

It Happens

If you don't like where you are, then change it
You are not a tree ~ pinterest

Change happens.

Know what's weird?  Day by day, nothing seems to change but pretty soon... everythings different ~ Calvin & Hobbes

I simply love this tree of life above.  Of course it's CASed. Doodled tree and punched out love circles♥

I can almost see the red barn across the COMEd field through the back kitchen windows.  That means a lot of leaves have falling off the trees.  A season has changed.

I am amazed in the over 5 years I've been writing this blog, my layout and style are pretty much the same, and those who came after me, not having a clue how to write a blog and didn't know what to say, have changed so much that they have advertisers/sponsors and followers and blog candy give aways and challenges, and YouTube videos and tutorials. I've not changed and I think I'm being left behind in the dust.  I need to change!  Anyone want to help me?

We sometimes underestimate the influence of little things ~ pinterest

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Love your card! Change is good! Go for it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin