Friday, October 07, 2011

It's Possible

Another day with blue skies, I will take it. 
I have been making a few things in my cre8tive space, but I can't show them yet.  I made the simple love card above a few weeks ago.  Just a little love note ♥

 Thanks dad for my Coolpix Nikon camera.  I've had it almost for a year and still love it!!  I was walking in the woods Geocaching with a clip board with my GPS and my cell phone.... yes too many electronic devices, but I was able to point and shoot and get these photos.  LOVE it!!!!!  The shot above was into the sun and I couldn't quite see the LED screen, but this camera is so good, I knew I had it!
And then I love when a bit of sun shines through and you get this awesome glow highlighting a beautiful and wondrous thing.  So amazing!  It's like the leaf is pointing up on the path, see the yellow line on the pavement?  I guess I could change the photo any way to suit my needs, but this is really the way I took it!  Life is SH!Ning!
Nothing is impossible
the word itself says
I'M POSSIBLE ~ Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin