Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Seeing Red

I kept on seeing people pin a similar picture to their boards(that's all foreign words if you: Don't know what Pinterest is and don't know that people pin their interests to their own board or spot to keep wonderful, fabulous ideas to copy, share or just enjoy)  obviously I had to take the challenge on and create my own Pumpkin Cake.... So I bought the cake mix, had the pumpkin (for some other lofty idea) and finally decided and clicked on the photo until it took me back to the original post and read the recipe for boxed yellow cake mix and the can of  pure pumpkin.  Just mix the two ingredients together for two minutes until the powder and pumpkin are one, cook at 350 for 28 minutes and it turned out like this ↓
It's very moist and tasty!!  I was going to put a cream cheese and powdered sugar frosting on top, but it really tasted good 'plain'. Because I don't often think outside of the box, I really am glad I found Pinterest and other search engines, I'm having fun being enabled.
I went out again Geocaching yesterday, and searching for some red foliage.  Found both this time!  What a beautiful fall day.  I'll take 120 more please!!!!
You don't have to be crazy to work here... we'll train you. ` pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No eggs. oil, etc???? Just the cake mix and can of pumpkin? YUMMY!

WOO HOO- on your treasure hunt! I am going out on a nature walk again today with my SIL! I can't get enough of this beautiful weather!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin