Friday, September 30, 2011

Three Words

Well, as usual, I have more that just three little words to use when I post to my blog.  The above card is a CASe from an very talented actual painter/artist friend.  Check out her blog, but also check out the painting I CASed here: http://cherylewilson.blogspot.com/2011/09/guitars-from-our-hearts.html
I was inspired (that's three words)
I smooshed scrapbooking ink into white paper, but needed to intensify some color, so I got out my little $.99 bottles of acrylic Folk Art and tried to 'copy' her brush strokes.  My picture or card front is 4" W x 5" H... some of her paintings are 24" x 24".  I must admit, unless I was under 12, I do not remember ever taking a painting class. 
 I am intrigued (oh 3 more words) 
 Some day when I grow up, I will do "original" artwork, that, or until I get sued for copyrights, I love the challenge of a good CASe (copy and steal SHARE everything)
Sun is shining! (three words)
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life, it goes on ~ pinterest

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

It's a wonderful CASE- I am sure you can do original! Go off road- you can do it!

Mary Fish said...

Wow . . . love the "painterly" effects! Hugs, M

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin