Monday, September 12, 2011

Talk is Chirp

Pick a little talk a little, pick a little talk a little, cheap cheap cheap talk a lot, pick a little more!!

It's amazing what I can remember, the above line was from the chorus of a song from the"Music Man" (1982).... well the Music Man is from way before that time, but it was the musical our choral and drama department put on my senior year.

Then many, many years later I had dual roles in HONK and played a quail and a swan... and now we got little gizmos that intionally 'tweet' and 'twitter'.

A bit of a stretch for my analogy today, but I'm sure you get it. Cute 'chicks' like to talk... talk is cheap or they chirp sweetly.... just send FuN MaiL.... you know you love to get it!!!! Starting up creating fun fall cards, and creepy halloween frightness!!!! Boo!

I found a very cute gallery on Verve Stamps, and I now must try to CASe lots of cute formats of paper piecing and color.... so stay tuned for more cuteness!Sassy!!!!

When your heart speaks, take good notes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! Love the birdes! woo hoo to new inspiration! Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin