Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Turn the world on with a Smile

Pretty papers like this could make any card look beautiful! The sentiment if fun, if not true, and a small punched leaf completes this simple notecard.

huh? Is that why complete strangers go up to people they don't even know and say "smile"? A smile makes any person look beautiful? Life can't be that bad!

I hated that!!! Who are you to come up to me and tell me what I should be doing! But I guess I did look so serious, and a person with a smile looks happy and hopeful and more beautiful!!

Did you know it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile? :)
I love to sing the theme song to the Mary Tyler Moore Show, Who can turn the world on with a Smile, who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile!!

I love people who can make me laugh, when I don't even want to smile!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin