Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tie It Up with a Bow

I bought myself some cute black flats! Helps me to stay the right size for my height!  I know a fashionista who is well put together and I want to be just like her, but shorter!!!  I think these will add to my happy fashion days when I have some where to go!
 Enough said about the above quote.....

I bit the bullet and actually bought shipping tags (instead of measuring and cutting my own)  to create fun tags to go in all the mini scrap albums I've created or to top cute cards when pulled out of a secret pocket, and to make gift tags to go on my packages. Inked the background in pinks and tans.  Stamped a script image to the back, darkened the edges.  Got this cool new French Postcard stampset, punched the flowers and shapped and inked them.  Inked the seem binding ribbon to match all the pinks and greens... tied it in a nice bow...and voila!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens those are the CUTEST shoes! I need some :)

Love your vintage looking tags! It was be CUTE day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin