Monday, September 19, 2011

I think we're alone now!

Got a request for some cards this weekend, so I was working hard to get the order together.  You may see a few samples highlighted in the next few days. :0)
 It's homecoming week.  Sissy and I went shopping at Goodwill.

We found the animal print top at GW...Welcome to the Jungle is the school theme, and today I think they are on the hunt for some wolves!
I actually have moved over 6 times+ boxes of clothes for my (one day kid).... some of my stuff from the eighties....the box says nostalgia clothes.... looks like I might have to toss the Penny Loafers, they didn't fare too well... remember Debbie Gibson??.... so Sissy is wearing my hat, scarf, jacket and jeans.... we'll see if she goes back to this outfit or the parachute pants she found. 



Stay tuned!
My mirror and my camera have two completely different ideas of what I look like!- pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO for card orders!

Sissy looks great in anything she has on! FUN times :)

Cheryl Houston said...

I tried to email you just now 3 times but it keeps kicking back undeliverable. :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin