Thursday, September 22, 2011

I {heart} the '80s


It's Homecoming Week at High School! Today, it's wear your favorite decade.... which look did Sissy go with???
 A. The Debbie Gibson, jeans have zippers up the back, the cool jacket and the oh so cool red hat!
 B.  Girls wanna have fun, glittery tube top one piece jumpsuit?
 C.  Manic Monday, one piece jumpsuit with shoulder pads and white pumps?

D. It's Hammer Time, with the parachute dance pants and high hair(darn I cut that off in the pic)?

 Yes, I've told you how much I love Pinterest.  It's a place where people pin (or post) their interests... or as one of the posts says....  where you find other people who like the same s#!% you do.  A few weeks ago when school supplies were cheap, I bought a whole bunch of notebooks for $.40... in hopes to add a cover and tabs and make this SMASH book... a crafty notebook to smoosh all your ideas into one place.  Of course I CASe a lot of these ideas I find on the internet, blogs, websites etc... because they are so dang cool.  So what I'm doing now, is pinning or writing down ideas that I see from Pinterest and putting them in my SMASH book (mainly the quotes, which are awesome and good reminders about life).  Only a person with lots of extra time on their hands can really do this well!! {smirk}

I don't know what's easier.... posting the ideas to another blog page, or trying to find out which tab I put them in and wrote them down in the notebook.  It's combining my interests in words, crafts and knowledge all day long.
If you chose D. Hammer Time, you are correct in Sissy's selection of '80s attire for the day.
Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute! - pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sissy is so adorable! Love her outfits it would have been hard to pick one! She looks so cute in them all! I do heart the 80's!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin