Friday, September 16, 2011

Room in My Heart

It's approximately 11"H x 17" W, a painted white board.  I then took my fun little bottles of acrylic paint and some crappy old teeny paint brushes and painted a sign for the "Jonah Room".  If you recall, last summer I volunteered to paint a mural for a nursery school, you can find the post here I like to move it move it! I love Madagascar! Last weekend I got a request to paint a sign for a room.  How simple is this!  So, you get to see the before and after, and then the text.  I painted the same image on both sides.  Now this! is what I want to do!  Not just paint, but get jobs like this, fun to me!


 It's one of those mornings again.  48 degrees.... I thought I would be an iced coffee person throughout the year, but I'm needing some chai tea warmness!

Life is quiet, back to normal. :)  I miss Bubba, but it's okay for him to open his wings and soar!!  Sissy and I are having a better week as mother/daughters go!  And DH, might take a half day for me and we'll go to lunch. 

"Sometimes" said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sign is awesome! You are so talented!

These cool mornings having back to eating my oatmeal and drinking lots of hot coffee or tea!

Hope your day is filled with happiness :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin