Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Super Day

So keep your head high, keep your chin up and most importantly... keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about! Marilyn Monroe
Super Hero Day for day 2 Homecoming Week

I found another love... DIY blogs or anything about decorating house and home.  I have had this lantern for years....it was painted silver(to hid the rust?) and has been in my front room for years collecting dust and being moved around from spot to spot. On a whim as I was trying to put 'stuff' away, I saw the spray paint I had used to update our front garage lights, and thought.... why not paint this 'ole lantern.  The other idea I saw, if I could find a somewhat matching glass insert, was then to put twinkle lights inside. Add to my list!!!  Just love how it turned out.  A little paint always makes the difference!

Does this count now, I paint, therefore I am?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin