Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All You need is LOVE

Seriously, wouldn't that be funny, if love is all you need?
  Here is another card from an anniversary pack I shipped out this week.  I stamped the grey background paper with the black swirls.  The letters are stickers.  I just LOVE the Eiffel tower and how it represents LOVE! The red accents help too! Lots of different things you could add to the tower.... fireworks behind it, little red and green dots with glitter for Christmas lights.... flowers coming out of it like it's a vase.... maybe you'll see more with the Eiffel, oui?

Guess what happened to whom so far this week...thought they failed their first Chem test, lost power in their room by a touch to the microwave, their CEO got let go, their running low on cleaning supplies. 

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring.  So I go back to being me!

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

Love is all you need. It is our most basic need- to be loved.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin