Wednesday, September 28, 2011

 A bright spot on the middle of my card above, might be the only one we have here in the midwest for a while.... my flash worked well on the card {grin} .... outside that big natural bright spot has been missing for a few days.  Looks like we've gotten over 3" of rain so far.  I need some sunSHINe!!!  

I love making fall cards, pumpkins & leaves, scarecrows and black birds, turkeys and corn husks..... for the first month of fall the bright oranges, yellows and reds are fun.... then after many dark and cold nights....that beautiful fall just turns on ya!!!

I pieced the stripes to the paper to make the back ground, inked the edges on the yellow paper and then I cut out the pumpkin and leave shapes out of other paper and outlined the shapes to make them pop out.
Fun tag above.... just a little bit of fall color around the outside edges and of course through the leaf punch.  I eventually put a TO: and From: on the front of this tag.... great to put on some homemade cookies.  Check out the glutten free cookie recipe below.  Yum!!

Oh Mr. Sun?????

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

love your bold, graphic background. you have quite an artistic eye! hugs, m

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin