Friday, September 23, 2011

A little Distracted

A few more cards that went out this past week in an order.  Oh, and they are all Get Well cards.  I'm just loving this Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  On the top card it's just flat, simple and glued on to the get well card... 
 On this get well soon card, it's actually 3 punched butterflies to every one you see.  To make it dimensional you fold over the bottom two (like a book page) their backside gets glued down, so the wings on the top one pop up.
And this one, I just slightly inked  the edges  to give it some thing to pop!

Right now, at the very moment I type this, out of the corner of my eye I see something in the yard, it's two squirrels playing tag.  They ran across the back patio chasing each other, I could see them out the entire length of the window and then past the back door.  All of a sudden they round the corner of the house and run under the patio table, through the huge hostas that have beautiful fall sunshine beaming brightly on them, the leaves move as they run up the huge tree that we lost branches off this past summer.  And they literally chase each other in a spiral up the tree.  Little fluffy tails peaking out as they go around the trunk.  They can hang on facing up the tree, or facing down, amazing!  Then one runs down the tree, through the hostas again and together they leaping back and forth as they run over the rock, chasing each other to the back part of the yard.  Shhh.... they must be tired.... I see only one now as he creeps back around the corner of the house. What a cute view out my window.  Quit leaving those broken open nuts, I keep stepping on them and rolling in the yard!
That reminds me, I need to wash these back windows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin