Thursday, September 08, 2011

Frugal Paper Crafts

Have I said it recently? I think I have.... I love paper crafts!!!!! It's amazing what you, I or 'they' come up with and share on the internet... and all you have to do is look at it... like it or not, and if you have the time, the patients and a few bucks if you are frugal like me.... try to re-create it!!

Look at my cool $.99 cent frame (above) that I got at GW yesterday. Over the weekend I found a Pinterest pin of something similar.... birth dates of the family members with the wedding date in the middle. Can I just say AWESOME!!!! Zip bam boom....off my PrintMaster program... and ta-da!!! This would work great for a friend or family member.... highlighting the special day, be it their birthday or day 'they' were established!

And then, re-posting a pic from my paperback book rose wreath. I also found a wreath for $.99 at GW and a huge oldish paperback book for $.89.... I had a few comments on the simple cuteness of these buds. The wreath is a smashing success on my front door!!! A bit time consuming, but idle hands are the devils workshop.... how easy it is to roll a few (100) of these buds to make a totally eye catching wreath.... so I'm in the process of making another one... for someone??? I don't know, and I wouldn't tell you!


Going somewhere interesting this afternoon. If it's worthy... I will post about it on the other side! Just a tease.


We must be willing to let go of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us- Joseph Campbell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my heavens I love that frame. I have plans to do that too, just haven't have time to do it yet! Your wreath is awesome too! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin