Thursday, April 17, 2014

Frank Aries

A HOROSCOPE is a forecast of a person's future based on the relative positions of the stars and planets at the time of a person's birth.

I was born on April 13, 1964 at 2:07 PM. 

I'm an Aries : (meaning "ram") is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac.

Typical positive traits: Adventurous, Courageous, Versatile, Lively, Positive, Passionate
Typical negative traits: Arrogant, Stubborn, Impulsive, Indisciplined, Confrontational

Source: Google Images

Now, if you don't believe in Astrology, Chinese Horoscopes, Numerology or a guide to living your TRUE nature .... there is no way that I can convince you to change your mind on this 'stuff'.  And that's okay.  I'm not blogging here about this topic to switch anyone's opinion, one way or another. But rather, share my experience with some recent information I've read about.

Most of the time, I will read my horoscope and feel it really relates to what is happening in my life. All I'm saying is that I love to read about the planets and their alignment to the day and time I was born. It's fun and entertaining!

I share my birthday with approximately 19 million people, so I'm not sure if we are ALL experiencing the same things, at the same moment ... but I do feel that the day, year and time I was born, I was given unique traits that shape my personality. Maybe it's an excuse ... but I'm starting to understand why some things are so hard (or so easy) for me, because it's 'just my nature'.

I'm a Monday's child, fair of face....It was used in the poem to refer to a person who is attractive, good looking, cute and easy on the eyes.  Oh, that one is sooooo true!!!!

Individuals with an April the thirteenth birthday tend to prefer a humble existence and value the simple things in life that money simply cannot buy.  Last year was, LIFE'S simple pleasures!

Another trait of an Arien is that we like to learn.  That is true for me!  I'm learning that some of my personality traits make me, uniquely me...and I'm really liking that person!!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin