Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Goodwill

Whew.... I have to take a breath. 

It's been over 15 months ... but I'm happy to report...

 
...that this is how I looked on my first day of work a few weeks ago. 
 
It's a weird story, but one day about a month and a half ago on a Monday morning I got an email from the dog center that I was training at (to become a puppy and basic obedience trainer) that is was closing that coming Friday.  This was due to the fact that the owner was having severe health issues and she had to close the doors after 7 years of operation. 
 
Good thing is, I got a certificate that I completed my training .... bad thing was that there wasn't any opportunity for me to teach any classes.  So I took drastic measures and looked at indeed.com for a job.  It's a long story and sort of interesting .... but I'll just say that 'indeed' I did get a job!!


One of the very cool things is that I get to dress like this! ↑ One of the downfalls is that I am on my feet for my entire shift.  So totally not used to that!!!

 
Brand new building.  Brand new staff.  And a grand opening at.....

 
This will be a very interesting part-time job for me.  I'm sure I will have lots of stories! 
 
Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin