Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3..2..1....

- Get any fun mail lately?
- Countdowns
- Frost on the pumpkins

I went out to the mailbox the other day and it was magazines, candidate postcards, mail from 5 different Universities for Bubba and bills.... no fun mail.  It can't be possible that the only FUN mail I get is on my birthday?  That got me thinking, I bet there are a lot of my friends out there who would love to get some FUN mail, from me, or from you or from anyone!!!  Bright envelope, cute card, kind words!!  I know of a place to get the cards {{wink}} Although I'm displaying my latest scrapped up birthday card with layers and brads and a cute 2d Martha Stewart punched butterfly.... I do have whimsical friend cards in my stash!!

Countdowns to Halloween, countdowns to elections, countdowns to Christmas break.  I'm just counting down getting through today!

A little frosty in the midwest this morning.  Indian Summer is saying goodbye.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a fun card! I am counting down until Halloween :) I do not want to think about Christmas yet! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin