Thursday, October 07, 2010

What makes me happy!


- Find the joy in little things
-10 things Science says Will make you happy

Making a card and it turning out, makes me happy! What would make me even more happy is giving the card away to make someone else happy!  (well yes, making some money while I create my happy card will be the icing on the cake) I love watching happy crafters on YouTube and Ustream.... happy creative people!!

I'm doing a little scientific study and found an actual scientific study 10 ways to make you happy  here's  the link.

The number one thing that will make you happy is stopping to smell the roses. Savor Everyday moments.

Avoid Comparisons.  Focus on personal achievements, not how you compare to the Jones.

Put Money Low on the list, The more we seek satisfactions in material goods, the less we find them there

We actually require a sense of meaning to thrive, Have Meaningful Goals

Take Initiative at Work well, I guess if you don't work outside the home... in whatever activities you do, like volunteer work.

6.   Make Friends, Treasure Family  
7.   Smile Even When You Don’t Feel Like It
8.   Say Thank You Like You Mean It
9.   Get Out and Exercise
10. Give It Away, Give It Away Now!

Wow, I can't wait to try all these things!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin