Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thinking outside all the boxes

- Faux Postage
- Trying something new
- How to think

Ever since I saw it come out as a design on Splitcoast Stampers, I have loved, LOVED this postage stamp idea.  I have made a variety of these cards.  Using a little (rubber) stamp, adding a smudge of color in the middle of the computer generated stamped image of the stamp (the original had 39 c on it, that number has had to change) using pinking shears to cut it out like a perforated 'real' stamp.  This is so much fun!   I made three similar cards and sent them out to participants of the COTM (card of the month club)

Well, as you can see, my blog background is a little different.  I'm bored!  Just going through their designer templates to see if I can find anything more exciting.  It may take a while because the choices are limited.  I wish I was a bit more computer literate to make my own!

So, if you missed my blog post yesterday, so did I.  Took a road trip to visit some dear friends in Union Grove, WI.  Nice day!  I still can't believe I call Illinois my home! 

Can I just say I love, LOVE, love creative people.  I want to learn so much.  From friends and from people who post great ideas and share their talent on the blogs.  I mean those people on the right side of this post, over there ----->

Happy Fall Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin