Thursday, October 28, 2010

Special Delivery Baby boy


 
- Baby Mini Scrap book
- This and that
 
I finished another mini scrap book from the Special Delivery tutorials of Laura at Following the Paper Trail. I hate to admit this, but it's almost 6 hours worth of video off of UStream to follow her directions.  She does talk a lot, so thank goodness it's recorded and you can skip to the parts she is actually showing you what to do.  The one thing I love, love, love about her is that she is an artist too, and she shows how she makes things without buying all the tools or specialty stuff. She often states as I hope I do, I am very fortunate I can draw and doodle and follow directions because I can make things that some people have to buy.   Don't get me wrong, you may need a punch or a jagged edge scissors, but she takes the time to show you how to put stuff together to make it work.  This special boy book is for my dear friend BE in Utah, she just became a grandma for the first time (sshhhh, she is a young 48)
 
Thursday, yay.  Can't wait for the elections to be over.  Can't wait to get rid of the Halloween candy laying about.  It's chilly out today, had some yummy Chai tea, now all my insides are warmed up.  Nature did some pruning yesterday... I might have to get on my long underwear to go outside and do some clean up!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin