Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happiness Factor

As hard as I am trying.... ugh.... my HP computer is NOT doing what I am asking!  Aaargh.  Thus I think, where is the Happiness Factor.  How can I create, design or even try to get on my blog when the computer shuts down!

I'm a day behind.  3 University visits in 7 days.
UW-LaCrosse yesterday, ALL DAY!
I'm used to getting on my blog before 8 am
I'm used to walking my doggies
Sunshine not today
Driving for 7 hours and 520 miles
But ya know... I got my health and my family
What do I have to complain about??!!

I need to find that Happiness Factor, again!
(OMG!  While typing this I got booted off)
Need to go back to bed!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Such a sweet card! I know I hate missing out my routine too which is all out of wack these days too! Computer problems SUCK!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin